Amarnath Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter Cost:- 7500/- Per Person.
Posted: June 25, 2018.
Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter (from Pahalgam)
Tour: 3 Nights/4 Days
Goal Covered: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Panjtarni - Amarnath Cave - Panjtarni - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Sri Amarnath Yatra is a standout amongst the most essential journey places for Hindus, particularly for the adherents of Lord Shiva. The holy place anyway isn't available all during the time attributable to the cruel climate conditions.
Visiting the Amarnath Cave isn't a simple assignment, because of rough territory and high height, however Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Tour from Pahalgam will make your visit a less demanding one and less tedious. That is not all; the visit additionally incorporates touring of lovely Srinagar.
Flying perspective of the mountains and valley from helicopter
Darshan at Amarnath Cave
Touring in Srinagar
Appreciate Shikara ride on Dal lake
Day 1: Srinagar-Pahalgam (Distance 85 km)-
On your entry in Srinagar meet our visit agent and get exchanged Pahalgam. On coming to Pahalgam, registration at your pre-booked hotels and unwind. Remain medium-term in the hotels.
Day 2: Pahalgam - Panjtarni - Amarnath Cave - Panjtarni - Pahalgam - Srinagar-
On the second day of the visit, you are exchanged to Panjtarni by helicopter, from where you can either enlist a pony or palki or stroll to achieve the sacred holy place of Amarnath.
When finished with darshans, come back to Panjtarni by either strolling, or procuring a palki or steed. From Panjtarni continue to Pahalgam by helicopter. From Pahalgam, you are exchanged to Srinagar by street. Check in at your hotels on coming to Srinagar and unwind. Medium-term remain in the inn in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar Sightseeing-
On the third day of the Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Tour, prepare for Srinagar touring, after breakfast. The locales to be visited incorporate the prominent Mughal Gardens, Shrinagar's prime fascination.
Mughal Gardens' Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh are generally renowned. Nishat Bagh or the Garden of Pleasure was worked in 1636 by Asif Jha and the Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of Love goes back to 1619 when Jahangir charged it for his adored spouse, Nur Jahan. Any visit to Srinagar is fragmented on the off chance that it does exclude Shikara Ride, therefore you journey on Dal Lake on board the customary houseboats of Kashmir. It would be ideal if you take note of, the expense of watercraft ride is excluded in the schedule.
Come back to your space for supper and medium-term remain.
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar Airport-
Have your morning meal and registration from the hotels. You get a convenient exchange to Srinagar Airport for your ahead voyage.
1. All around designated Standard classification hotels for 1 night in Srinagar and Fabricated Tent for 1 Night in Panchtarni. Inn will be slick and spotless and Tent will be Completely Heat and water Proof, which give you exceptional involvement in Himalayan Valley.
2. Helicopter Tickets for Up and Down for Neelgrath-Panchtarni-Neelgrath ( Baltal Helipad is Now Neelgrath Helipad) of a rumored helicopter organization, which makes your adventure simple and may likewise incorporate Insurance cover according to their strategy.
3. Amid 2 evenings stay , first night suppers will be in hotels with breakfast and supper and amid tent stay , Meals will be in langars, which has buffet framework with self administration, here you get total clean sustenance. sustenance things gave in langars will be totally all together given by the yatra expert remembering, soundness of yours.
4. Amid tent remain, Hot water in Bucket will be given ( on Request Only) by paying simply just Nominal charge .
5. Amid Tent stay Coat, Mattresses, Pillow and Balnkets free of expenses for all pioneers.
6. Non Ac Transport For Srinagar City/Airport-to Neelgrath-baltal-Srinagar City/Airport.
7. Polite Driver will be Provided, from Him you can get total data about the valley,please don't pay any tips to the driver.
8. Touring of Sonamarg is likewise Included in the package, Sonamarg is one of the Beautiful Place In Kashmir, which is otherwise called knoll of gold , which is situated alongside sindh stream.
9. Yatra Pass which is mandatory for Amarnathjiyatra will be given on Priority Basis, which makes your Yatra simple.
10. Upgration of Package and Its Duration is accessible by paying ostensible Charges.
11. Therapeutic Fitness Form For the yatra.
12. All duties, toll charges, Parking charges and so forth.
13. Air tickets of econmomy Class From Delhi-Srinagar-Delhi
Package Doesn't Include
1. Ponny Dolly or Mules Charges For trekking ( assuming any)
2. Travel Insurance for The Jouney
3. Whatever other thing which isn't referenced above in the Inclusion
4. GST of 5 % in the Package Cost.
Amarnath Yatra Tour Packages